Study MBBS in Russia in Top Medical Universities
About 30 positions within the World ranking are grabbed by the Universities. Russia’s higher education system was ranked 26th in the world as Russian medical colleges are well equipped with the most modern teaching methods and are known globally for their academic excellence. Laboratories and other facilities that is best in the world that aids such research endeavors. . Russia is keen to internationalize its higher education system, and is investing in developing its universities and extending support for international applicants. , majority of students across the globe prefer to study MBBS in Russia. Making Russia one of the top destinations for medical studies among international students.
In today time , the Russian education system is considered to be one of the strongest wings to its quality of faculty. Russian medical universities has highly trained and qualified faculty who have gained immense knowledge in their field of medicine. This is one of the major reasons why a large number of Indian students prefer to study MBBS in Russia. If you are looking to study MBBS in Russia, CEC will help you to choose the best medical colleges in Russia with the lowest fees for MBBS courses.
Several benefits of studying MBBS in Russia
- Russian medical degrees are globally accepted and are listed by international bodies which include the World Health Organization, European Union, The International Medical Education Directory, ECFMG, USA, General Medical Council, UK and Medical and Dental council of India.
- Cost for studying MBBS in Russia is very low as compared to other European countries, because all Russian medical Universities are government universities and are subsidized by the Russian government by 60%”.
- With a wide number of medical universities Russia is amidst the medical hub for foreign students. Russian medical colleges offer the best combination of theoretical and practical knowledge to the students so that they can become good doctors. With good facilities and a transparent educational system, you can make a good career by studying MBBS in Russia.
- The best part about studying in Russia is that there is no entrance examination which is conducted in Russia as they focus on practical learning and consider that more important .
- The people of Russia are welcoming and there has been no ragging case to be ever come across in these universities.
- Russian medical universities are recognized by MCI once students finish MBBS course, they will be allowed to sit in the MCI screening test conducted by NBE (National Board of Examination).
- Hostels in Russia are simple and comfortable. All hostels are supplied with cold and hot water and central heating system, each room contains a beds, a desk, chairs, storage space and telephone facility. Cafeterias and mess facilities are also available in almost every Russian Universities. All types of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes are provided, especially to International students. They also have a rich variety of milk products and fruits available.
MBBS Admission in Russia
Getting admission in MBBS in Russia is very easy and simple. Russian Medical Universities do not require Indian students to pass any entrance exams, admissions are given strictly on a first come first served basis, in subject to the candidate satisfying the eligibility requirements set by the Medical/Dental Council of India or any other appropriate authority of any other countries.
Russian medical universities offer undergraduate medical programs such as MBBS (general medicine), BDS (dentistry) and pharmacy. The medium of instruction in Russian universities are English and Russian. Course duration for MBBS is 6 years while for BDS and Pharmacy courses are of 5 years. Over 2 million students are enrolled in Russian Universities and institutes. Nearly, 8000 Indian students are currently studying MBBS in different medical Universities of Russia.
Why study MBBS in Russia?
Most of the Indian students prefer to study MBBS in Russia because every year thousands of Indian students appear for various medical entrance tests to become doctors. But not all are able to make it to a good medical college. At this point one should not lose hope and try again to clear the exams. There is also an another viable option of studying MBBS in Russia. In the past decade, there has been a tenfold increase in the number of international students traveling to pursuing MBBS in Russia. All Russian medical universities are recognized by the WHO and Medical Council of leading countries like the U.S.A, U.K, Australia, India, Canada, etc.
The Russian Federation is a signatory of the ‘Bologna Convention’ for Equivalence of Education. This means that the degree received from any Russia university has unquestionable recognition in all of the European nations and is equal in value to a degree received in any other nation of the European Union. Russian Medical Universities do not require Indian students to pass any entrance exams like the GRE, TOEFL, CET, etc. The average fee for MBBS in Russia is approx 3000 – 5000 US Dollars for one year. Capitations/donations are not available for admission to Russian medical colleges.